Protection of Personal Data/Personally Identifiable Information (PII)/ is important to Bidyuth.com.
Bidyuth.com adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security and technical controls to safeguard Personal Information/Personally Identifiable Information, We have implemented safeguards including organizational, technical, and physical measures to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, the personal data/ Personally Identifiable Information, we possess, process or use.
Collecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
At Bidyuth.com, we identify, collect, process, store and transmit personally identifiable information (personal information) from customers when they set up an account with us, or when they buy from us, or at the time service is rendered from Bidyuth.com to its customers.
The below personally identifiable information may be collected:
- Full Names
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Payment Related Information*
* Your payment transactions or banking information such as credit and debit card details or other information that is required for online payment processing is not processed by Bidyuth.com but is processed by our Payment Gateway partner. Bidyuth.com does not capture, store, or transmit such information.
Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect personal data/Personally Identifiable Information from children (persons who can be defined as children as per applicable laws). If the parents or guardians believe that their child/ward has provided us with personal data without their consent, such parents or guardians can contact us at email@example.com and we will take steps to delete such personal data/Personally Identifiable Information from our systems.
Using Personal Data/Personally Identifiable Information
Most of your actions such as browsing our website, viewing product / service / activity information, blogs, etc. may be conducted without registration. However, activities such as enrolling, purchasing, customer service, referring to other prospective customers or interested parties require you to register on Bidyuth.com.
The Personally Identifiable Information may be used for the following purposes:
- Deliver products and services.
- Provide services such as responses to product queries, handling returns, processing of orders, contacting for providing clarifications, updates, newsletters, and offers.
Bidyuth.com uses personally identifiable information to provide information about its products and services. If the parties who receive such information wish to stop receiving further content, then the provision to “Opt-out” can be made use of.
Personally Identifiable Information is used to provide the services customers have asked for. Some such services include:
- Providing product information
- Resolve complaints, escalations, and disputes.
- Resolve problems and queries.
- Promote our other products and services and for the ongoing improvement of our products and services.
- Provide Updates
- Quantify or measure customer feedback to customize or improve their experience.
- Identify and remediate errors or defects and minimize such occurrences.
- Identify, correct, and prevent fraudulent activities, and unlawful activities.
- Enforce our business policies, terms, and conditions.
- Collect payments/outstanding monies.
Note: Content produced by end-users from reviews, comments, blogs, messaging services, forums, social media, and endorsements are not covered by this policy, as Bidyuth.com is not responsible for the personal information generated due to activities by end-users.
Processing Demographic Data
Demographic data is identified, collected, and processed to profile user activities and business interactions with Bidyuth.com via its websites. The IP addresses of users will be identified for purposes such as diagnosing and troubleshooting server and connectivity problems, and for website administration.
We will sometimes ask you to complete surveys (not compulsory). Such surveys may request you for contact information and some basic personal information such as location, gender, age-range, and income status). Such data will be utilized to customize your experience with Bidyuth.com. To this effect, we may send content that we presume may be of interest and use to you or to render information to suit your preferences.
Consequences of Not Providing Personal Data/PII/PHI
If an individual chooses not to provide their personal information that is mandatory to process a request, service, or order then, Bidyuth.com may not be able to execute the same or maybe restricted from completing satisfactorily.
Using Cookies and Other Technologies
We use various technologies to collect information on Bidyuth.com websites.
Cookies: When an individual visits an Bidyuth.com website, we may assign the computer one or more “cookies.” A cookie is a small text file that contains information that can later be read by Bidyuth.com to facilitate access to the site and personalize the online experience. For example, when an individual signs into an Bidyuth.com site, we may record his/her user ID in a cookie file on the individual’s computer. In addition, through the use of a cookie, we may automatically collect information about the online activity on an Bidyuth.com site, such as the web pages visited, the links clicked, and the searches conducted. Most browsers automatically accept cookies; however, an individual can usually modify the browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help section of the browser’s toolbar. If an individual chooses to decline cookies, please note that he/she may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on Bidyuth.com websites.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share Personal Data/Personally Identifiable Information (as per business needs) with:
Bidyuth.com Employees (for internal purposes)
Third parties and affiliates Purposes for sharing personal information/Personally Identifiable Information with third parties:
- To provide us with information security services to help identify, remediate, and prevent criminal activities.
- To minimize abuse of our product and service offerings
- To ensure compliance with regulatory or legal demands within reason. Personal Data/Personally Identifiable Information may have to be shared with enforcement authorities if required.
- To enable processing of data by third parties on behalf of Bidyuth.com for co-branding of products or services, marketing, analytical and promotional purposes
LINKS TO OTHER EXTERNAL SITES
Bidyuth.com websites may lead to other external websites that may collect your personal data/ personally identifiable information.
Bidyuth.com claims no responsibility to the content, privacy practices or policies of such websites.
Corrections regarding Personal Data/personally identifiable information & OPT-OUT.
Users can request us to correct or delete personal data/Personally Identifiable Information that we hold, including profile and preferences. If you are no longer interested in receiving updates or other marketing information from us, or if you want us to remove any Personal Information/Personally Identifiable Information that we have collected about you, then please e-mail your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We take up to 30 days to process your request and confirm the status of the action requested.